About Me

My photo
I'm happy, married, and looking forward to sharing my world with you! If you're interested, that is!

Friday, June 22, 2007

Today is DH's LAST DAY OF SCHOOL.
For the summer.
For July and August.
Until September.
There's a fine line between love and hate.

Now I know he's going to be REALLY busy with the addition to our house this summer, but he's still NOT WORKING. Not at a "real job." [I'm glad he doesn't read this blog!] Yes, I'm feeling sorry for myself, that I haven't won a bazillion dollars so I don't have to work at all, that I wasn't born independently wealthy and a part of the nouveau riche (believe it or not, I spelled that right without checking first!), that I have to answer to someone else to collect a paycheck (even though I really do like my boss!), etc., etc., etc.

Okay, done with that sob session.

I just found out that I got a 4.57% raise, and a $12000 bonus (before taxes)! YAY!

What will I be doing with my time this summer? DH will be staying at the lake several days a week. Now, I will miss him, yes. I will miss going to sleep with him and waking up with him. I will miss him deciding it's time to do the laundry "now" and doing it for me.

But I will enjoy my time. I will clean what I want to clean when I want to clean it. I will throw away what I want to throw away when I want to throw it away. (Are you seeing a pattern here?!) Me. Myself. I. For a change. Sounds like a plan!!!

I think I'm going to go to an all-day crop on July 14, for at least most of the day. I'll discuss with DH tonight...

No comments: