About Me

My photo
I'm happy, married, and looking forward to sharing my world with you! If you're interested, that is!

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Okay, the lumber delivery has been delayed 'til tomorrow. Which means that I'm single again tonight! But I miss DH so much that I'm going to take a drive up there tonight to have dinner with him.

It seems that our framer is going to be able to start on Thursday or Friday of this week. I kind of hope it's Friday so I can take the day off and maybe Monday, too, so I can see them begin construction... I've already warned my boss about the possible days off. I have to confirm with him tomorrow.

I'll post some pix when I have them... I'm sure it will be exciting to watch!

Guess what exciting things I did last night? I made Mrs. K's famous cold vegetable salad, started cleaning out the closet in J's room, went through some clothes and started a new donation bag for AmVets, tried on a few outfits I've been saving for when I magically become the same size I used to be twenty years ago - and I fit in them! There are two in particular; they're still a bit snug, but I can get in them and zip them up! YAY!

Tonight, if I get back early enough, I'll try to coordinate some of my scrapping supplies, and begin working on the recipe swap I'm participating in next month. It's due 07/12 so I really have to get cracking!

No comments: