About Me

My photo
I'm happy, married, and looking forward to sharing my world with you! If you're interested, that is!

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

I couldn't stand it anymore - I missed him too much. So Mom and I drove up to the lake to have dinner with DH. The nice thing is he missed me, too! We missed each other. A lot. He made a point of thanking me for driving up there to eat a sub at QuickChek with him. You're welcome, Hon! Thanks for eating a sub at QuickChek with me!!!

Today is the day - a load of lumber is supposed to be dropped off at the house this morning, either the first or second delivery of the day. I'm going to have to take a picture of this for sure! When I have it, it will be downloaded here for the world to see!

It was so darn hot last night. Mom lost her electricity 'til 5am this morning - apparently a cable melted. It was okay from Four Corners to my house, but the other way, via West Passaic Avenue, no lights, no electric, no AC... Police at every intersection - EXCEPT BYRD AVENUE AND WEST PASSAIC AVENUE. Where there's a traffic light. Where there have been multiple accidents. Where people speed down Byrd Avenue. Where people drive the wrong way on Byrd Avenue (a one way out to W. Passaic) just 'cause they want to. Sometimes I hate the police in that town.

I aimed two fans on me, and once I had some cold water and a WW cookies and cream ice cream bar, my body cooled down enough to fall asleep. It's supposed to be 92 degrees today, but feel like 96 to 100, and HUMID. Very humid. It's already humid. Very humid. 'Nough said.

Emailed my boss yesterday about vacation - he's okay with me taking some 1/2 day Fridays, and understands about taking time off during the construction. I'd like to be there when they demo the existing attic, and when they start building the new floor. This is supposed to be this Friday, so if the framer confirms this, I'll take Friday and Monday off. Should get some good pix.

No comments: