About Me

My photo
I'm happy, married, and looking forward to sharing my world with you! If you're interested, that is!

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Making a brief appearance in mid-meeting-mode...

So far sales meetings have gone well. Lots of quick and efficient presentations, fewer unnecessary and boring titles, more interesting discussions and information - and we have our "new" boss WR to credit for this. Our old boss used to do the presentation himself, which personally I think made the marketing managers and publishers and editors think we didn't know what we weren't talking about! This time around, WR said we all have to speak for a minute at the beginning of each session about our key account in that subject category. We look like we know what we're doing! Which we do, but who'd have known it before?

Dinner last night at Amanda's. Yummy! I'd heard it was one of the best restaurants in Hoboken, and it was really, really good. I like the decor - it looks like you're sitting in your dining room (or someone else's, since my dining room doesn't look anything like this beautiful room!) and they lay out the tables with unmatching china for a very casual formal look. Yes, I know I said "casual formal" like they go together! They do. Just think about it. The tables were set formally, but the unmatching china made it look more homey, more casual. Sort of "casual formal." So there!

More later... just found out we're starting at 9:30, not 9:00 today. But I'm hungry! And breakfast is up there! Think I'll go chow down a little earlier, like maybe 9:15...

More when I can...

No comments: