About Me

My photo
I'm happy, married, and looking forward to sharing my world with you! If you're interested, that is!

Monday, June 25, 2007

$11,000 worth of lumber is being dropped in front of our lake house tomorrow. I will remind my husband to take a picture of it, but I think I'd better take a drive up and do it myself... We're waiting to hear from the framer to confirm he can start this week, like he indicated last week. My DH's head will explode if he can't start until next week. We could have waited to have the lumber delivered later...

We picked out a siding for the house, too: sage green. The corners will be in the same green, I think, rather than contrasting white/cream. OH, I have to check about matching scallops...

I made some pasta with shrimp scampi for dinner last night. Yummy! DH doesn't like seafood so this was the perfect opportunity for me to eat something I like without accommodating his likes and dislikes. Maybe I'll make the tilapia this week, too...

DD didn't call DH last night or this morning. He's disappointed, but I have to be so careful how I phrase it to her, so she doesn't feel pushed or pressured... Maybe I'll just not answer when she calls; if she wants to talk to someone, she can reach him...

No comments: