New Year's Day is always the day I make resolutions. I make them. Notice I didn't say I keep them.
I think it's time I make a couple more.
- I will try to be a better wife, mother, daughter, sister, aunt, cousin, friend.
- I will try to live a life that honors God and country.
- I will try to be a good example.
- I will try to keep my house cleaner and more organized.
- I will try to stay on my WW diet a bit more closely. [I can do this. I will do this. (Yes, you've heard this before!)]
- I will try to use the brain God gave me for the good.
- I will try to do a better job at work, spend less time on non-work and more time on work.
- I will try to manage my time better, which will allow me to stick to some of my other resolutions (see numbers 1 through 7).
There are probably more things that I will try to do, but I think I'm off to a good start. "Everyone" says you should start with one, not try to overwhelm yourself by trying to reinvent yourself. But these are all things I can do without completely becoming another person, so I'm going to try.
I could use your support.