About Me

My photo
I'm happy, married, and looking forward to sharing my world with you! If you're interested, that is!

Thursday, June 07, 2007

I've been thinking... yea, I know, haven't much used this brain in a while, but it's about time...

New Year's Day is always the day I make resolutions. I make them. Notice I didn't say I keep them.

I think it's time I make a couple more.

  1. I will try to be a better wife, mother, daughter, sister, aunt, cousin, friend.
  2. I will try to live a life that honors God and country.
  3. I will try to be a good example.
  4. I will try to keep my house cleaner and more organized.
  5. I will try to stay on my WW diet a bit more closely. [I can do this. I will do this. (Yes, you've heard this before!)]
  6. I will try to use the brain God gave me for the good.
  7. I will try to do a better job at work, spend less time on non-work and more time on work.
  8. I will try to manage my time better, which will allow me to stick to some of my other resolutions (see numbers 1 through 7).

There are probably more things that I will try to do, but I think I'm off to a good start. "Everyone" says you should start with one, not try to overwhelm yourself by trying to reinvent yourself. But these are all things I can do without completely becoming another person, so I'm going to try.

I could use your support.

No comments: