About Me

My photo
I'm happy, married, and looking forward to sharing my world with you! If you're interested, that is!

Thursday, June 28, 2007

Rain, rain, go away.
Come again another day (NOT!).

I might have started one blog entry like that before...

Rain. Lightning. Thunder. Wind. Scary. Last night DSD called me and asked me to go to B&N with her. Went to pick her up, waited about 10 minutes while she folded her last load of laundry and showed off her new bathing suits, then we went outside, got in the truck, and watched a bolt of lightning streak through the sky. We both laughed (nervously) and she said, "Wanna do this another time?"

Duh! So we will reschedule.

The 2nd lumber delivery has been postponded due to rain. Now it's coming today. DH was exhausted last night, after moving literally hundreds of pieces of lumber and plywood. Today he "only" has to move 50 more 4x8 sheets of plywood and 250 2x4s. The man is a machine! He just doesn't know when to quit.

According to Bill Evans this morning, no rain tomorrow, through Monday. I think I'll email the boss and tell him I'll do vacation tomorrow through the holiday, but that I will come in on any days it rains and postpone the vacation days... He seemed to be receptive to the last-minute nature of this summer's vacation schedule.

I'm going to do Mrs. K's cold vegetable salad for the recipe swap. I'll take a photo of it and make some wallet-sized photos, then add them to the 8x8 page. That will be look rather cool.

I'm starving. Off to get some breakfast...

No comments: