About Me

My photo
I'm happy, married, and looking forward to sharing my world with you! If you're interested, that is!

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Some photos I took these past few weeks...

I did it!  I used an overlay in Photoshop Elements 8 and managed to do it right and save it so I could print the photo WITH the overlay!
To say nothing of the fact that this is my all-time FAVORITE photo of J - I see such love in his eyes as he looks at me...
On my iTouch I have a couple of photo apps that will alter photos I take - this Instagram filter makes the stack of games at school look like the photo was taken in the 70s - love that vintage look!  (From now on I'll have to keep track of what app/filter I use...)


A self-photo of me and my camera...


A photo of the lake, frozen over this past February; took this one in Instagram (no idea which filter, though)

Here's a shot from my office window - another Instagram photo of the NYC skyline


And another...


When I went up to the lake this weekend, before J and I took ill, we found that the ice took out our dock.  I'm going to call our insurance agent to see if it's worth putting in a claim, and how much our premiums will increase...


Here she is, Princess E - this photo was taken last Monday...  isn't she just darling?!


She crawled for the first time the hour before we got there.  Her daddy got it on video and he tried to get her to do it again for her Cioci Krys - and she did!!!

No comments: