About Me

My photo
I'm happy, married, and looking forward to sharing my world with you! If you're interested, that is!

Monday, March 14, 2011

My aunt's family is okay.

Thank you, God.

My aunt is Japanese and we've been wondering if her family is okay (she lives in Colorado Springs).  My cousin called her (he lives nearby) and it turns out that, luckily for her and for the family, she has no friends or family in the affected areas of Japan.

Which means that much more of my prayers can go to random strangers in that country who SO need them.

Tomorrow I'll be doing some research for a charity I can donate to - we have an office in Tokyo and thank goodness, they're all okay, too, although they've closed the offices until Monday or Tuesday of next week.  Our company will be matching our employee donations so I'm going to try to make a good one to contribute to the grand total.

It feels good to work for a company who cares.

No comments: