About Me

My photo
I'm happy, married, and looking forward to sharing my world with you! If you're interested, that is!

Friday, March 11, 2011

Sending prayers to Japan...

My aunt is Japanese.
My cousins are 1/2 Japanese.
They have relatives there.
They have relatives there who may (or may not) have suffered in this massive earthquake and tsunami.
I'm praying for my family.  And for their family.

And I'm praying for the many, many people in Japan I'm not related to.
I'm praying for their survival, their safety, their families, their grieving, their recovery.

I'm praying a lot today.

1 comment:

Miss Hope said...

It has been a nerve wracking day for sure. I didn't breathe good until I got good word from my fellow military wives in Japan, Guam, and Hawaii. I was literally exhausted after everyone checked in.