About Me

My photo
I'm happy, married, and looking forward to sharing my world with you! If you're interested, that is!

Sunday, January 30, 2011

It really isn't that bad...

There's this blog I read called because I said so, written by the VERY talented Dawn Meehan.  Dawn is mom to 6, recently divorced, and on her own with apparently no help from her ex...  6 kids - I can't imagine it - but one thing that comes across in her writing is that she had a great attitude about it all...  No matter how bad it gets, and it can get pretty bad, she loves her kids and values her kids and the life they have together.  The proof is in her writing - take 2 minutes and read this one blog entry...
http://mom2my6pack.blogspot.com/2011/01/tale-of-due-pities.html

It's all in how you look at things...  Thanks, Dawn, for reminding me that as bad it might appear now, at this minute, you can always choose to see the silver lining...

2 comments:

Girl in Carolina said...

Very sweet :)

Dawn said...

Awww, thank you! :*)