About Me

My photo
I'm happy, married, and looking forward to sharing my world with you! If you're interested, that is!

Sunday, January 02, 2011

December Daily 2010 - ALMOST

Here are photos of pages from my December Daily book, inspired by Ali Edwards' annual project.  I don't have near the talent she does but I'm LOVING that I have a start to finish record of December 2010!  Yea, sure, I have to go and fill in two spreads, but the rest of it is D.O.N.E.  That's "done" to you and me!!!

Sorry about the 17th - I took the photo in portrait rather than landscape and am having trouble rotating it in Blogger...  I'll keep trying, and if I figure it out, I'll remove this advance apology!!!

If you want to see the photos a bit larger, you can click on the individual pictures...
















No comments: