About Me

My photo
I'm happy, married, and looking forward to sharing my world with you! If you're interested, that is!

Tuesday, February 01, 2011

Photos and Words...

So there she is, beautiful E!!!  I haven't seen her since the Tuesday after Christmas, what with me being sick, J being sick, then the family traveling and our Monday nights going on hold...

Since I saw her last, she's gotten 2 teeth, eaten chocolate icing for the first time (and loved it!), and grown like a weed!!!  Here she is with her Daddy!!!


Here she is in her walker.  IN.HER.WALKER.  I missed that, too!  She has the cutest pink glitter sneakers to give her some traction.  She's not all over the kitchen yet, but it's just a matter of time!  She likes pounding on the noisemakers on the walker and turning the steering wheel!


More chocolate, Mommy!!!


This is the house next to us at the lake.  They pushed the snow down the road into this pile, right in front of our house, but at least they left us room to park!  Can't say the same thing for the neighbors' parking area!


Went shopping at Stein Mart.  Tried on some things, but only got a purple sweater with a little heather grey trim...  None of these items looked good on me, so they went back on the rack.


[I just can't, for the life of me, figure out why I can't left justify the comments for the second photo.  Blogger sometimes drives me NUTS!]

No comments: