About Me

My photo
I'm happy, married, and looking forward to sharing my world with you! If you're interested, that is!

Tuesday, January 04, 2011

Resolutions for the New Year

It would be silly to list all the things I plan to do that I will wind up not doing, so rather than THAT lengthy post, here's the short list of things I truly HOPE to be able to do this year:

1) Be a better wife, mother, sister, aunt, in-law, friend, employee
2) Stick to WW (or at least follow the plan more closely than I have been!)
3) Invite my faith into more of my life than just Sundays - not that it's not there - I just want it to be more front and center!
4) And for that silly, frivolous resolution TOTALLY related to #2 above, find an AWESOME dress for the wedding we're attending in Cabo in April!!!

No comments: