About Me

My photo
I'm happy, married, and looking forward to sharing my world with you! If you're interested, that is!

Monday, March 24, 2008

Happy Easter, one day late!
I'm picture-less. Here's a word picture for you:










  • Home to putter around 'til it was time to pick up Mom for dinner at the Olive Garden.
  • Called the Olive Garden at 2:30 only to find out there was a 1-1/2 hour wait.
  • Decided to go somewhere else.
  • Made 3 wooden crosses with flowers for the cemeteries.
  • Went to visit Babci, Dziadzi, and Cioci Eliza, Dad, and Mom and Dad S. and leave their crosses.
  • Went to Red Robin.
  • Went home for 1/2 hour to wait for dessert at my sister-in-law's house.
  • Picked up Mom and went for dessert.
  • Ate dessert.
  • Dropped Mom off at her house and went home.
  • Watched TV 'til bedtime.
  • And here I am, Monday morning...

No comments: