About Me

My photo
I'm happy, married, and looking forward to sharing my world with you! If you're interested, that is!

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Weddings

I had the most perfect wedding.  The only thing that could have made it better would have been my Daddy alive to walk me down the aisle.

Oh, and I admit I wish the church had air conditioning.  It was the freakin' HUMIDEST day of the year!!!  (Yea, I know that's not a word - it's all for effect!)

But this wedding here?

http://www.stylemepretty.com/2011/02/24/brooklyn-wedding-by-weddings-by-two-bespoke-affairs/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+typepad%2Fstyle_me_pretty+%28Style+Me+Pretty%3A+The+Ultimate+Wedding+Blog%29&utm_content=Google+Reader

Okay - they win.  A wedding in a library?  A historical society's library, no less?

I've died and gone to heaven...

No comments: