About Me

My photo
I'm happy, married, and looking forward to sharing my world with you! If you're interested, that is!

Monday, December 27, 2010

My New ^(%)*@#$

I got myself an iPod Touch.  Here's a photo or two, as it is right now...


So far I've only downloaded a couple of things - a comprehensive Dan Fogelberg album, an app for Pandora radio, iBooks (just to try it out - it comes with one free version of Winnie the Pooh), Bejeweled, Facebook and Twitter.  Apparently, according to friend E, I'll be addicted to various apps, both free ones and some that must be purchased.  She's "gifting" a few to me for a b'day present...   We'll see what I get from her...

It's fun so far...

1 comment:

cookiedough66 said...

I think I get myself something every Christmas, even if it's just $3.00 earrings, just because! Yea for new gizmos!