About Me

My photo
I'm happy, married, and looking forward to sharing my world with you! If you're interested, that is!

Friday, May 30, 2008

Happy Birthday, Clint! (one day early!)

I have a crush on Clint Eastwood. What is it they say? Admitting you have a problem is the first step?

His day of birth was May 31, 1930.

Yes, I know he's going to be 78 tomorrow.

I know many people would say 78 is too old to be the subject of a teenage crush. Of course, those same people would say 47 is too old to have a teenage crush on anyone... Go figure...

I don't care.

I would leave my DH for Clint, if it was an option. I would, of course, come back to DH once Clint and I were done, but Clint has been "it" for me forever. And no, it has nothing to do with the craggy face that reminds me of my dad. And it has nothing to do with the fact that my dad thought he was an okay guy, too. In fact, the crush I have on Clint has absolutely nothing to do with my dad. (That would be sooo yukky!)

I like Clint 'cause - well, 'cause I do. Why do we like anyone? Especially people we don't even know! He's smart, he's handsome (okay, if you're not into 78-year-olds, he was handsome when he was younger - check out pix from his Rawhide days...), he's talented, and he makes me tingle when I think about him.

I have a pair of bikini panties that say "Make my day" on them.

'Nough said.

Special message to Clint: I hope you have THE best birthday ever! You are awesome! You 'da bomb!

No comments: