About Me

My photo
I'm happy, married, and looking forward to sharing my world with you! If you're interested, that is!

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Another wake...

You know how they say bad things come in threes? Anyone ever heard of fours?

First, Mr. H. died. He was the father of one of my husband's friends, DH's former boss.

Then my cousin Todd died.

Then my friend E's grandfather in Poland died.

And last night we went to the wake for the sister of a woman who works for DH in the After-School Program. C has worked for him for 15 years. She's such a wonderful woman. She's been suffering herself with treatments for various health issues, serious ones. And now her sister's gone. There were 7 girls and 2 boys, all in their 30's and up. The sister was found in her apartment, already gone. Haven't heard how, probably won't, but we did hear the rumors that when she was younger, she was heavy duty into drugs. Don't know if that played any part in her death; I sure hope not. That will make it even harder.

No comments: