About Me

My photo
I'm happy, married, and looking forward to sharing my world with you! If you're interested, that is!

Thursday, July 12, 2007

When it rains, it pours.

Literally.

I haven't seen it, but according to DH, the rain blew in the unprotected side of the addition and leaked through the floor into my kitchen, living room, and spare room. He emptied buckets and buckets and buckets of water, then finally had to leave so that he could get home in time to see HP5 with me. He's on the way up there to see the damage...

HP5 was awesome! I saw it at 10am yesterday with Eva, and again at 7:45pm with DH. As always, my only complaint is that at 2 hours/10 minutes, they could have added another hour or two to the movie and included some of the more visual scenes that I was looking forward to seeing on the big screen, instead of in my tiny head...

Pictures of the construction tomorrow...

No comments: