About Me

My photo
I'm happy, married, and looking forward to sharing my world with you! If you're interested, that is!

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Better late than never...

HARRY RULES!

LOVED the new book. Want more. Am doomed to no more new Harry. Ever. That sucks.
I am already waiting for the next 2 movies. I want them. And I want them NOW.

POSSIBLE SPOILER ALERT - IF YOU HAVEN'T READ THE LAST ONE AND DON'T WANT TO KNOW WHO SURVIVED, DON'T READ THIS PARAGRAPH: I did read a review of JK Rowling's interview with Meredith Viera - she was gonna kill off Arthur! Thank God she didn't!!! I was happy to see that Dudley turned out to be okay, as did Creatcher. Was devastated by the scene with Hedwig. And all the deaths. (I won't mention any names 'cause that would be wrong, just in case someone slips and reads this paragraph anyway...)

No comments: