About Me

My photo
I'm happy, married, and looking forward to sharing my world with you! If you're interested, that is!

Friday, July 13, 2007

P has a theory. Her theory is that there is one male brain, and all men share it. If you think about it, it only makes sense. It's so rare that men do things right, sensibly, with consideration and forethought. That absolutely HAS to happen "when they have the brain." We've discussed how they pass it along amongst themselves: perhaps in the bathroom, perhaps in the locker room, perhaps via osmosis (since sometimes you can literally see more than one man have possession one right after the other).

Well, yesterday, yesterday MY HUSBAND HAD THE BRAIN.

As you know, we're under construction at the lake house. One of the jobs we hired the framers to do was install the large sliding glass door onto the deck. [Lord knows I can't help DH with that, it's just too heavy.] Yesterday my DH asked the framers, who were installing all the windows on the new 2nd floor, how much it would cost to install the 6 on the first floor that he had planned to install, and remove and close up a 7th.

$400.

And DH had them do it.

WE HAVE WINDOWS. INSTALLED. ALL IN ONE DAY. WITHOUT DH KILLING HIMSELF DOING IT ALONE.
I'm so proud!!!

Now, if only I could talk him into keeping the brain for a while...

No comments: