About Me

My photo
I'm happy, married, and looking forward to sharing my world with you! If you're interested, that is!

Friday, October 15, 2010

Better Late Than Never...

Just wanted to make mention of the rescue of those 33 Chilean miners who were trapped in a mine for 69 days.

What a pleasure it was to watch a 24-hour news show that was positive and had a happy ending.  I teared up every time a miner was reunited with his wife, mom, son, mistress...  Even if that caused some stress and strain between family members, he was rescued, people!  It was a happy day in the Chilean neighborhood!!!

I think the news media should remember that all news isn't bad news.  Perhaps we all need a few more happy endings to watch on television, rather than all the blood and gore and murders and rapes and thefts and lies...

No comments: