About Me

My photo
I'm happy, married, and looking forward to sharing my world with you! If you're interested, that is!

Thursday, July 15, 2010

I am seriously jealous...

I am a total fan of Dooce, aka Heather Armstrong.  If you don't know who she is, read her blog, but prepared to laugh harder than you've ever laughed in your life, and WARNING: although you might get offended by her language, and you might get offended by her politics (and there's a good chance you might support her politics all the way!), one thing you WON'T be is bored!

She recently moved into a new house, and I feel the need to share this link with you.  Just take a look at this hallway and know that I.WOULD.GIVE.MY.RIGHT.ARM.AND.MY.LEFT.ONE.TOO to have a hallway like this one in my house.  It doesn't really matter to me what the rest of the house looks like, although it is gorgeous now and will be even more beautiful when they're fully moved in and decorated, but OMG.I.WANT.THIS.HALLWAY.


'Nough said.

No comments: