About Me

My photo
I'm happy, married, and looking forward to sharing my world with you! If you're interested, that is!

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

More about me

Got this from Deb at Postcards from the Edge:

A is for age: 47 almost 48
B is for burger of choice: Red Robing 'Shroom Burger with Pepperjack Cheese
C is for the car I drive: 2005 Hyundai Santa Fe
D is for your dog's name: Belle (but she's been gone for years now)
E is for essential item you use every day: toothbrush
F is for favorite TV show at the moment: Criminal Minds or What Not to Wear (I can't decide!)
G is for favorite game: Apples to Apples
H is for home state: NJ
I is for instruments you play: none although I did learn to play Yesterday by the Beatles with one finger while taking piano lessons for a month
J is for favorite juice: Cranberry
K is for whose bum you'd like to kick: My stepson
L is for last restaurant at which you ate: Macaroni Grill
M is for your favorite Muppet: Cookie Monster
N is for number of piercings: 1 in each ear
O is for overnight hospital stays: appendectomy in January 1968 or 1969 (I was in 3rd grade), and back surgery in July 1991
P is for people you were with today: Jack, and my work mates
Q is for what you do with your quiet time: Read
R is for biggest regret: December 19, 1991 or 1992. That's all I'll say.
S is for status: Married
T is for time you woke up today: 5:45am
U is for what you consider unique about yourself: uhmmm, I don't know
V is for vegetable you love: cooked onions
W is for worst habit: I won't put it into writing!
X is for x-rays you've had: Couldn't even begin to count, but here's locations - teeth, back, knee, shoulder, chest, ankle, elbow, and if you add in CT-cans and Ultrasounds, brain, pelvis, girly parts
Y is for yummy food you ate today: nothing yet, but I'm going for breakfast when I finish this!
Z is for zodiac: Sagittarius

4 comments:

Kimba said...

I just had to pop over to say that your comment on the purse giveaway brought tears to my eyes. My did had clematis vine too and I've always loved them. He's gone now and whenever I see one I think of him.

Kimba said...

My DAD had clematis vine. Not my did. I'm such a dork. :-)

Miss Hope said...

Talking about the cooked onions.....

The Man and I LOVE them and so I started sneaking them into my cooking. The kids discovered they, too, love them. We scored!!!!!


p.s. Enjoyed chatting with you this evening!

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much for all the lovely comments on Soulology! Much appreciated :) Taken me a lifetime to be content to just be ME!
Just read you text about YOU not being interesting... do you know that "everyone" is interesting in their own right! So are YOU!