About Me

My photo
I'm happy, married, and looking forward to sharing my world with you! If you're interested, that is!

Wednesday, October 08, 2008

It's been a couple of days, so I thought a quick post might be in order and this one looks like it could be a quick one...

Was visiting a few blogs that I found on another one, and one of those tag games was posted and I liked this one, and I liked it even more that the author didn't really "tag" her friends; she just suggested anyone who wants to do it can do it... So, "Tag, you're it! If you want to do this, just add it to your blog, or if you don't have a blog, email me!"

8 TV Shows I Like to Watch:
  • Criminal Minds
  • America's Funniest Home Videos
  • What Not to Wear
  • House Hunters
  • Law and Order: Special Victims Unit
  • CSI Miami
  • Numbers
  • Grey's Anatomy

8 Restaurants I Like to Eat At:
  • Olive Garden
  • Red Robin
  • Burger King
  • California Pizza Kitchen
  • Outback
  • Court Street
  • Bruchetta
  • Tick Tock Diner

8 Things That Happened Today:
  • My ex-brother-in-law emailed his kids to tell them he's engaged to a wealthy woman, who happens to be beautiful with 2 kids and he will speak with my niece and nephew by email only; they shouldn't bother calling him.
  • I had a nice lunch with my girlfriend who works here in my building and we were able to catch up on all that's been going on these past couple of weeks.
  • I work up with scratchy, puffy eyes 'cause I cried them out at the movies last night; we saw Nights at Rodanthe.
  • I got an $18,000 order from one of my customers!
  • We listened to Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows on the way to work today.
  • We gave a dozen roses to our co-worker for her birthday.
  • I had a liverwurst and cheese sandwich for lunch - the first time I've had liverwurst in years! And it was delicious!!
  • I had a couple of nice conversations with my baby sister today, and she was in a good mood the whole time!

8 Things I Am Looking Forward to:

  • The end of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (even though I've read it a couple of times and listened to it a couple of times!)
  • Making some time to go for a pedicure - I really need one!
  • Working on my mini "Right Now" album when I get my prize from Stacy Julian
  • Working on my "Week in the Life of Me" project (see Ali Edwards' site)
  • Working on The Soulology Project with one of my scrapping friends from the Morris County Scrapbooking MeetUp Group
  • Getting my end-of-the-fiscal-year incentive check: it should be somewhere in the several thousands of dollars and is due 10/15!
  • Our November trip to Atlantic City
  • Working on my scrapping room - hopefully we can begin next weekend since we'll be finishing the Murphy Bed this weekend!

8 Things on My Wish List:

  • an Ikea Expedit wall unit
  • a Stamp-a-ma-jig (and P, I'm putting together a scrapping wish list for you!)
  • a repaired setting for my engagement ring: I just noticed it's almost oval it's been worn down so much
  • my 10th wedding anniversary year (07/25/09): we're going on a couple of trips, I hope, to Disney World and on a cruise (maybe we can make that a Disney cruise and combine two into one!) and I'd LOVE to go to Alaska for my 10th!
  • an eternity band
  • a laptop
  • a new digital camera
  • retirement

No comments: