About Me

My photo
I'm happy, married, and looking forward to sharing my world with you! If you're interested, that is!

Thursday, February 07, 2008

Readers, I SO hope you're not sick!

Just spent a couple of (work) hours catching up on my blog reading (sorry, employer!).
1 out of every 3 bloggers is sick, down with some version of the flu/virus cr*p I suffered from three weeks ago (I sure hope you didn't catch it from me!). It seems if it's not the writers, it's their spouses and/or children, and there's an underlying fear that their immune systems will soon be going on vacation and they'll be the next to catch whatever it is that's visiting their loved ones!

I used to say the crazy weather was an indication that the end of the world was coming.

I now think I'm wrong. Now I'm just convinced the Black Plague will return in the guise of all these illnesses...

No comments: