Dawn at http://mom2my6pack.blogspot.com/ suggested we answer these 60 questions when we had nothing else to say. Now that's never really been a problem for me, but I'll give the 60 questions a shot.
[For a great blog, visit Dawn - she's laugh-out-loud-funny![
60 Things You Possibly Didn't Know About Me
1. What is in the back seat of your car right now?
I just had my car in for service so it's all cleaned up right now, except for the empty New York and Co. bag on the floor of the back seat, the iris umbrella, Jack's work gloves (oh, wait, he took them out yesterday!), an old issue of Star magazine, two book galleys my sister got me, a red rag I'm supposed to use to clean the inside of my windows but which is too dirty to use 'cause it's been on the floor of my car for two years, my Weight Watchers basic starter kit ('cause it's so useful in the backseat of my car!)
2.When was the last time you threw up?
I really don't remember, but just a month ago I was so sick I had the dry heaves. Do they count?
3. What's your favorite curse word?
Mother-trucker, do I have to choose??!!
4. Name 3 people who made you smile today?
It's only 7:52am and I've only seen my husband so far. Oh, and my ex-boss and I did smile at him while I was talking with him.
5. What were you doing at 8 am this morning?
8:00am this morning hasn't arrived yet, but I will have been doing this questionnaire...
6. What were you doing 30 minutes ago?
I was sitting in the car, commuting to work
7. What will you be doing 3 hours from now?
Working - my computer was down all day yesterday so after I blog this morning, I have to really buckle down and do some work
8. Have you ever been to a strip club?
9. What is the last thing you said aloud?
10. What is the best ice cream flavor?
Not a huge ice cream fan (get up off the floor!) but I'd have to choose cookies and cream, I think
11. What was the last thing you had to drink?
Water to take 2 Advils; last night I had some new Chocolate Cherry Diet Dr. Pepper - mmm, good!
12. What are you wearing right now?
jeans, boots, a black sweater with a gold tank underneath - it's raining cats and dogs outside so I didn't dress up for work today
13. What was the last thing you ate?
A slice of pepperoni pizza from Sam's Club
14. Have you bought any new clothing items this week?
Yes, two bathing suits (one has to get returned), three blouses and a pair of shoes
15. When was the last time you ran?
I couldn't even possibly tell you - jogging isn't even an option as far as I'm concerned!
16. What's the last sporting event you watched?
Super Bowl XLII - Go, Giants!!!
18. Who is the last person you emailed?
Work-related? A customer. Personal? My sister-in-law.
19. Ever go camping?
Does staying in a hotel that didn't supply a blow dryer count?
20. Do you have a tan?
I have a dream of a tan, and the potential for a tan (I have some tanning sessions left over but no time to actually use them) so the actual tan that I get each summer will arrive in around, oh, May, when we start hanging out on our dock on the weekends.
24. Do you drink your soda from a straw?
25. What did your last IM say?
I don't IM.
26. Are you someone's best friend?
I hope so (this is Dawn's answer and I'm cheerfully borrowing it!)
27. What are you doing tomorrow?
Working, then picking up Mom and going to the nail salon. Great Valentine's Day, right?!? We went to Valentine's dinner on Sunday so we didn't have to face the crowds. Will eat at home post-salon!
28. Where is your mom right now?
At her house, probably having her morning coffee.
29. Look to your left, what do you see?
The wall of my work cubby, and a pile'o'work waiting to be done.
30. What color is your watch?
I have a silver one and a silver and gold one and a pewter one, but I don't wear a watch.
31. What do you think of when you think of Australia ?
32. Would you consider plastic surgery?
For cosmetic reasons, no, but if medically necessary, sure.
33. What is your birthstone?
Blue topaz (December)
34. Do you go in at a fast food place or just hit thedrive thru?
35.How many kids do you want?
I used to tell my best friend I wanted 10. Coming from a family of 3 I always thought that I wanted a larger family. Then as the years passed, 10 turned into 8 turned into 5 turned into 3 turned into whatever God gives me. I have two step-children (well, 1-and-a-half, one's not talking to us for reasons known only to him since he's not talking to us!).
36. Do you have a dog?
In my dreams we have a dog, in our future we will have a dog. For now we have Marley, the neighborhood dog!
37. Last person you talked to on the phone?
Maria, my darling stepdaughter
38. Have you met anyone famous?
Yes: John Edward (the psychic), Nancy Reagan, Ann Margret, Sarah Duchess of York, Richard Simmons, Vanna White, Danielle Steel, Donald Trump, Stephen King, Arthur Frommer, and others I can't remember (I used to have a pretty cool publishing job!).
39. Any plans today?
Work. Then the eye doctor.
40. How many states have you lived in?
Two. I was born and raised and still live in NJ, but I lived in DE for four years, attending college.
41. Ever go to college?
42. Where are you right now?
At my desk, at work, in Hoboken, NJ
43. Biggest annoyance in your life right now?
44. Last song listened to?
I can't remember
46. Are you allergic to anything?
I have hay fever which seems to be getting less severe as I get older, and I can't take 500mg doses of erithromycin
47. Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time?
None - shoes are not a favorite anything of mine!
48. Are you jealous of anyone?
50. Is anyone jealous of you?
Who wouldn't be?! (ROTFLOL!)
51. What time is it?
52. Do any of your friends have children?
All of them
53. Do you eat healthy?
Well, I eat a LOT healthier than I used to, but admittedly sometimes junk food is just calling my name!
54. What do you usually do during the day?
55. Do you hate anyone right now?
There are three people in the world right now who I REALLY, REALLY, REALLY dislike a LOT: my ex-brother-in-law, my stepson, and - okay, TWO people: even though I'm really ticked at my nephew, I can't say I dislike or hate him...
56. Do you use the word 'hello' daily?
58. How old will you be turning on your next birthday?
39 - for the 10th time!
59. Have you ever been to Six Flags?
60. How did you get one of your scars?
Punching my hand through a window at my cousin who was on the other side making faces at me (stop laughing! I was 8 or so!)