About Me

My photo
I'm happy, married, and looking forward to sharing my world with you! If you're interested, that is!

Monday, October 15, 2007

Found this quiz on a blog I read pretty regularly, http://www.mookarama.com/megan/
1. Who is your man? Jack
2. How long have you been married? 8 years this past July
3. How long dated? From April 1990 to July 1999 (engaged for one year of that)
4. How old is your man? 56
5. Who eats more? Me.
6. Who said "I love you" first? I did.
7. Who is taller? We're the same height (although I always used to think, I will admit, that my Mr. Right would be taller than me)
8. Who sings better? Neither of us is any good, but he's a bit more tone deaf than I am
9. Who is smarter? We both do okay in the brains department, although he always says I am
10. Whose temper is worse? Definitely mine; he has decided not to lose his temper - he keeps it all in - I rant and rave (not at him, though - I take it out on my mom, then apologize to her! After all, if you can't lose it in front of mom...)
11. Who does the laundry? Whoever wants something dirty clean
12. Who takes out the garbage? Jack, unless he's away for a Special Olympics function, then I do
13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Jack
14. Who pays the bills? We both pay different ones
15. Who is better with the computer? I am - he doesn't turn his work computer off so he doesn't have to learn to turn it back on!
16. Who mows the lawn? Jack
17. Who cooks dinner? This chore is split 50/50 - we eat out a lot 'cause I hate to cook...
18. Who drives when you are together? Usually Jack, but sometimes me
19. Who pays when you go out? Jack
20. Who is most stubborn? We are both pretty stubborn.
21. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Since I'm almost never wrong, I'll go with Jack for this question!
22. Whose parents do you see the most? My mom is the only parent left - although when his mom was alive, we saw them equally. Now, between my mom and his sister, it's even-Steven!
23. Who kissed who first? He kissed me first, after about a couple of months of dating - what a gentleman!
24. Who asked who out? He asked me out. I didn't know how to say "no, thanks," so the rest is history! (I wasn't really interested at the time...)
25. Who proposed? Jack - I woke up with the ring on my finger. He usually gets up way before me but he was afraid I'd go to the bathroom and drop it in the toilet while I was half asleep (it was a surprise so the band was a bit too large!)
26. Who is more sensitive? Me, for sure
27. Who has more friends? I think we have the same number of close friends
28. Who has more siblings? Me. I have 2 sisters and he has 1 sister
29. Who wears the pants in the family? We split this one 50/50, too!

This was fun! I'll update my blog with some construction stuff later this week!

No comments: