About Me

My photo
I'm happy, married, and looking forward to sharing my world with you! If you're interested, that is!

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

It's going to be quiet for a few days...

I'm taking a 1/2 day from work today, and I'm off tomorrow and Friday. We'll be opening up the lake house for the season. I don't have computer access up there, so I won't be writing or checking emails until Monday, when I return to work.

I'm taking Mom to get her nails done before I leave, and tonight we have our Variance Meeting with the Zoning Board - please keep your fingers and toes crossed! I hope no one has any objections to any of our plans - we won't be blocking anyone's view, we'll be adding to the value of the other homes on the street, and besides, we're nice people! And we need more space in order to retire to this home...

I'll update you next week...

No comments: