About Me

My photo
I'm happy, married, and looking forward to sharing my world with you! If you're interested, that is!

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

LEARN 16

Hmm, what have I LEARNed this week?

I've LEARNed that...
  • I get distracted very easily
  • I can get used to staying home from work very easily
  • I feel accomplished when I do something as simple as a load of laundry
  • I need to be a better wife, mother, daughter, sister, aunt, cousin, friend...
  • I want to spend more time improving me
  • any more improvement in my knee is up to me, that I've been discharged from any and all PT
  • I really don't like going to the gym
  • two men were stabbed just a mile or so from my house, by a homeless man who they knew had psychological problems - one mad died and one is being treated at St. Joseph's Hospital in Paterson
  • I'm getting more and more antsy to ask M about J
  • what you see in someone else's family isn't what it really is, and unless you're living it, it's really easy to make judgments
  • "the best-laid plans of mice and men often go awry" (thanks, Dad, for instilling in me your love of Robbie Burns!)
  • I'm really excited about my June vacation to AZ and my July cruise/Orlando trip, and my Miami business trip in September, and my cruise to nowhere in November (IF this happens)
  • I miss my cousin Rick a lot - and I have to make a better effort to stay in touch
  • it's a lot easier to buy new clothes than take care of old ones, hence the obscene amount of winter/summer clothing I have to change out every other season
...

No comments: