Painted wooden stools- Done! Colored backdrop on bookshelves- Done! Obviously I need to take some photos and update these links!
- Wall-papered or stenciled backdrop on bookshelves
- Blue ceiling
Built in window-seats- They're not built-in but they fit in as if they are! Make curtains out of sheets- Done! I'm using them to cover the open bookshelves.
- Make a terrarium
- Make a container succulent garden
- Sew a quilt
- Knit or crochet a blanket - practicing!
- Doodle an entire wall (like Alisa Burke's), or even part of one (see her movable walls here)
- Paint my own napkins like Katie Bower did here
Wednesday, April 09, 2014
30 Days of Lists 12
DIYs I Want to Try