About Me

My photo
I'm happy, married, and looking forward to sharing my world with you! If you're interested, that is!

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

30 Days of Lists 13

Things to Do This Spring

  1. Change out my winter clothes for my spring and summer clothes
  2. Get through some more of my 40 Bags/40 Days list, specifically our linen closets and my china cabinets
  3. Lose weight
  4. Continue going to the gym and actually doing something when I'm there, something that will give results
  5. Take care of my knees
  6. Pack light for my AZ trip, and my cruise
  7. Stay on top of Project Life
  8. Scrap some more layouts (outside PL)
  9. Be a better wife, mother, daughter, sister, cousin, aunt, friend...
  10. Keep my planner up to date and really use it to plan
  11. Eat healthier
  12. Take a walk every day
  13. Cut back on snacks - a guilty winter habit!

No comments: