About Me

My photo
I'm happy, married, and looking forward to sharing my world with you! If you're interested, that is!

Friday, April 25, 2014

30 Days of Lists 14

Today I Saw...
  • Beautiful stained glass windows at Mass for my mother-in-law (Happy Birthday, Mom! Miss you SO much!)
  • A delicious venti-sized Iced Caramel Macchiato from Starbucks - for FREE!
  • Sunlight
  • A pile'o'work to do
  • A pile'o'laundry to do
  • Two phones + 2 laptops, all up and running
  • Gas prices are on the way up again
  • I need to dust my hallway (I'm never home when the sun is coming in that window - all of a sudden I see the dust!)
  • Neighbor boys leaving for temple
  • The baby who lives across the street isn't a baby anymore!  He's over a year old! (It's been a long winter with none of us hanging around outside for several months...)
  • What day it is - our property taxes are due in less than a week!
  • Our seedlings are almost ready to be transplanted outside (but it's too cold!)
  • I have a large stack of books to be read - can't wait for summer and sunny afternoons reading on the dock
  • My to do list (and I almost fainted!)
  • Bills to pay
  • A horrible news story about a 16yo girl killed because she didn't want to go to prom with the person who killed her
I saw a lot more, but my day is over and we're going to the lake so I have to pack...

No comments: