- Beautiful stained glass windows at Mass for my mother-in-law (Happy Birthday, Mom! Miss you SO much!)
- A delicious venti-sized Iced Caramel Macchiato from Starbucks - for FREE!
- A pile'o'work to do
- A pile'o'laundry to do
- Two phones + 2 laptops, all up and running
- Gas prices are on the way up again
- I need to dust my hallway (I'm never home when the sun is coming in that window - all of a sudden I see the dust!)
- Neighbor boys leaving for temple
- The baby who lives across the street isn't a baby anymore! He's over a year old! (It's been a long winter with none of us hanging around outside for several months...)
- What day it is - our property taxes are due in less than a week!
- Our seedlings are almost ready to be transplanted outside (but it's too cold!)
- I have a large stack of books to be read - can't wait for summer and sunny afternoons reading on the dock
- My to do list (and I almost fainted!)
- Bills to pay
- A horrible news story about a 16yo girl killed because she didn't want to go to prom with the person who killed her
Friday, April 25, 2014
30 Days of Lists 14
Today I Saw...