About Me

My photo
I'm happy, married, and looking forward to sharing my world with you! If you're interested, that is!

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

LEARN 7

This will be a very light post, more humorous than serious, but with underlying truth...

This week I LEARNed that...
  1. I don't mind cooking all day Sunday to have food in the fridge for the week (this week's menu includes fried eggplant and homemade chicken soup)
  2. it matters to me that I have a HUGE stack of books sitting by my side that I have accumulated, but not read
  3. I can forget how to knit as quickly as I LEARNed how to knit
  4. I can LEARN to loosen my stitches up a bit, almost a bit too much
  5. while I still LOVE, LOVE, LOVE snow, I'm a bit underwhelmed at the idea of another 6-10 inches on top of the ice and snow we have out there right now
  6. I enjoy planning and really wish I enjoyed the follow-through as much
  7. as I get older, I like being cold less and less
  8. I still love the oldies but goodies, songs from the 50s
  9. I'm a visual LEARNer
  10. I should be independently wealthy, or at least not have to work for a living
And those are just 10 things I LEARNed this week!  Stay tuned - we have 45 more weeks to go!!!

No comments: