About Me

My photo
I'm happy, married, and looking forward to sharing my world with you! If you're interested, that is!

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

30 Days of Lists 5

Vacations to Take

  1. Alaska - my dream vacation
  2. Paris - I HAVE to see Versailles and the Louvre
  3. Australia - I've always wanted to go there
  4. London - Stratford-on-Avon, Stonehenge, Buckingham Palace, St. Paul's Cathedral, Westminster Abbey, etc.
  5. Cape Cod - to see our friends (I KNOW we've promised this before, but it's HIS fault, not mine!)
  6. Chicago - for something other than a work conference
  7. New Orleans - ditto
  8. Florida - I could go every year, to Disney World, Universal (Hello, Harry Potter!), Sea World, etc.
  9. Utah
  10. Colorado
  11. Tennessee - Nashville, specifically, but elsewhere as well
  12. Oklahoma
  13. Alabama
  14. North Carolina
  15. Georgia - Savannah, specifically, but Atlanta as well (was there on business only - took the CNN tour and saw the Coke Museum)
  16. Cross country on the motorcycle - unlikely at our age, but would love to do it.  Perhaps we can change it to "cross country by car"

No comments: