About Me

My photo
I'm happy, married, and looking forward to sharing my world with you! If you're interested, that is!

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

30 Days of Lists 2

Okay, here's list # 2 from March 2011:

Things You Are Good At

  1. OOOH, I'm GREAT at reading!
  2. I'm good at scrapbooking
  3. I'm great at eating
  4. I'm good at my job
  5. I'm good at ignoring my alarm
  6. I'm good at ignoring clutter
  7. I'm good at getting distracted
  8. I'm good at resting and relaxing
  9. I'm good at making a positive blog post turn into a sort of negative one
  10. I'm a good daughter
This is a hard list and I'm going to stop here.  When I have some time (I'm NOT good at time management!), I'm going to read other I'm Good At... lists and see what other people are good at.  Feel free to leave your own list in the comments...

No comments: