About Me

My photo
I'm happy, married, and looking forward to sharing my world with you! If you're interested, that is!

Friday, April 05, 2013

IT COULD HAPPEN TO YOU

I'm not gay.  But I do believe in equality.  I do believe God loves us all, each and every one of us, regardless of our sexual orientation - or our hair color, or our weight, or our religion, or our gender, or our race...

If a child of mine came to me one day and said he or she was gay, I'd be both loving and supportive, and devastated.  NOT because being gay is wrong or sick or anything like that, but because it's 2013 and people are still torturing and bullying and disowning and hurting their loved ones because they're gay.

I do support gay marriage.  And I'll be seeing this movie in its entirety when it is released.

http://youtu.be/pR9gyloyOjM

No comments: