About Me

My photo
I'm happy, married, and looking forward to sharing my world with you! If you're interested, that is!

Thursday, April 25, 2013

Bring Your Child to Work Day

Now, this doesn't work for me.  My kids (steps that they are) are 34-almost-35 and 33, respectively.  Pretty soon I'll be retired and they can bring their old parents to work with them on Bring Your Old Parents to Work Day!

But today, one of my colleagues brought his son and his nephew in for our Bring Your Child to Work Day.  And after the morning breakfast, and after the tour "to places people who work here aren't allowed to go to," the boys have some time to kill so they're sitting in the hotel cubby next to mine.  (We call empty cubbies "hotel" spaces and colleagues visiting from other offices are assigned one when they come to HQ...

They're in the 9 and 11 year old range.  Cute as buttons, they are!

AND THEY TOLD ME I DON'T LOOK 52.  I LOOK 31!  AND I EVEN LOOK THE SIZE OF 31!!!

I told their dad/uncle to give them double desserts today!!!

No comments: