About Me

My photo
I'm happy, married, and looking forward to sharing my world with you! If you're interested, that is!

Monday, April 29, 2013

A New Schedule

I'm so worried that when J goes back to school, I'm going to have to pick up the slack around the house.

He's been one-armed for eight weeks now, but still doing the laundry, the vaccuuming, the dusting, and the cooking with that one functional arm.

I thought I was spoiled before, but now that he's been doing it all around the house (heaven forbid he be bored for a minute!), I'm scared to death I'm going to have to cook dinner again...

Quite honestly, I'm okay with doing the dishes every day.


(Google Image)

Especially when it's all I have to do every day.

(And yes, I realize we're only two people and we use paper plates a lot, but two forks, two knives and two glasses just don't a dramatic photo make!)

No comments: