About Me

My photo
I'm happy, married, and looking forward to sharing my world with you! If you're interested, that is!

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

About me

So I was reading the blog that belongs to a follower'o'mine (and there are so very few of you it will be easy to figure out who you are!) and she posted some of her art journaling and I decided to steal borrow the basic idea of creating lists about me, and perhaps someday, if I'm feeling creative, they'll be more than just words on a blog page; they might even hit my art journal, too!

So, without further ado, since I have nothing else to blog about today and I know you all really, really care about important things about me...  (Might I remind you that you might very well be playing a trivia game someday and you could TOTALLY win by knowing all this stuff!)

10 of My Favorite Authors (not my 10 Favorite Authors, Just 10 OF My Favorite Authors)
  1.  Richard Bach
  2.  Ayn Rand
  3.  Dean Koontz
  4.  Tami Hoag
  5.  Tess Gerritsen
  6.  Jodi Picoult
  7.  Kay Hooper
  8.  Karen Rose
  9.  Iris Johansen
10.  Sandra Brown

And yes, with the exception of Richard Bach and Ayn Rand, they are pretty much contemporary fiction writers who will probably not save the world and most likely don't make my brain work too hard when I'm reading their latest (except for Jodi, who teaches us something every time!), but I'm just coming off summer and "summer reads" and "beach reads" tend not to be all that educational or esoteric...

My New Year's Resolution is to post more in my blog.  Yes, I know it's not January and yes, I know I'm setting myself up for more failure, but if I can use filler like My Favorite Dish Detergents or A List of the Last 10 Days We Ate at Burger King So I Didn't Have to Cook, well, I just might be able to post more often!

No comments: