1. Typos, especially when I hit "send" or "post" and don't catch them until it's too late. And if I can't delete the original message and it has to stay out there in cyberspace with a mistake created by me? OMG.
2. Words that don't exist but eventually, due to usage, make it into the dictionary: staycation, edutainment, ugh.
3. Taking 40 minutes to drive 9 miles to work.
4. People mispronouncing words like "sangwich" (THERE IS NO "G" IN THE WORD!).
5. Business buzz words like "proactive," "actionable," best practices," especially if they're not "real" words! (For some fun, visit http://www.unsuck-it.com/)
6. People/women who wear clothes 4 sizes too small for them. I GET it when they're a little tight, we all have some "thin clothes" we like to think we still fit into, but once the size difference is in multiples, give it up! It all just looks like sausage casing!
7. People who think they're better than me and act like it. If you really are, more power to you, just don't be an arrogant prig.
8. People who don't say "thank you" or "you're welcome."
9. People who don't hold the door for someone immediately behind them. I don't need you to wait for me to catch up if I'm half a mile away, but for crying out loud, if I can hear you chewing potato chips, I'm close enough for you to hold the door for me!
10. People who use their titles to impress others. Quite honestly, it doesn't matter to me if you're "Ambassador Dimwit" or "Dr. So-and-So," if I have a 45-minute wait for a table, and you came in after me, YOU have a longer wait!!!