About Me

My photo
I'm happy, married, and looking forward to sharing my world with you! If you're interested, that is!

Wednesday, May 05, 2010

A New Territory

We've undergone another reorganization here at the publishing-house-which-shall-not-be-named. One of my colleagues has retired, effective last Friday, and they've realigned the territories.

Here's what happened to me:

I USED to have: ME, VT, NH, RI, NY, NJ, VA, MN, IA, AR, LA, NE, MO

I NOW have: ME, VT, NH, NY, CT, RI, MA, NJ, MA, WI, OH, IN

I'm SO disappointed that I no longer have MO - I was SO determined to build up a couple of accounts to justify a trip to the Show Me State so that I could visit Chris and his parents but not have to pay for the trip... Now, I can go visit... no one!

I really wish I'd been the one to win the MegaMillions. Of course, I didn't have a ticket for this past one so that wasn't ever going to happen... I'll have to start buying. It's not that I don't like my job, I do. But I'm not happy about the systems that are in place for these new customers of mine, and I don't know how happy they'll be to change over to the way I do things... Hopefully they'll be receptive to some changes...

No comments: