About Me

My photo
I'm happy, married, and looking forward to sharing my world with you! If you're interested, that is!

Saturday, April 24, 2010

A Week in the Life...

My life is boring. And never have I been more convinced of that than this past week!

I am supposed to be taking numerous pictures each day of "my life" - my boring, ordinary life that's just like every one else's boring, ordinary life who's participating in that same project. What project, you ask? Visit Ali's blog; she started this whole deal.

So there are thousands of women, scrappers all over the globe, participating in this project. There's Cathy Zielski - here's a link to HER blog. The other day? She took 192 pictures.

1.9.2. One.hundred.ninety-two. CXCII. (Is that right?)

192 pictures? I'm struggling to break 10 in a day!!! I know I'm supposed to take photos of "my every day." And I tried. So, in words (photos to come at a later day!), here's a typical week:
  • picture of my breakfast
  • picture of me dressed and coifed for work
  • picture of my desk
  • picture of PC screen
  • picture of a representative project on my desk
  • picture out the window of my office of NYC hidden by fog
  • picture of my lunch
  • picture of my dinner
  • picture of J
  • picture of us watching TV
  • picture of my breakfast (which, btw, IS.EXACTLY.THE.SAME.AS.YESTERDAY'S
  • picture of me dressed and coifed for work
  • picture of my desk
  • picture of PC screen - oh, wow! Different shot!
  • picture of representative project on my desk - I do the same thing every day, people, so this looks the same as yesterday's, too!
  • picture out the window of my office of NYC NOT hidden by fog
  • picture of my lunch - different salad, but salad, nonetheless
  • picture of my dinner (Oh, this picture is of an empty plate 'cause I forgot to take a photo of the dinner itself!)
  • picture of J doing something a little different, maybe changing a tire rather than cleaning the basement
  • picture of us watching TV (hey, it IS a different show!)
  • and on, and on, and on
  • and to shake it all up, OH! I did laundry one day!!! Wanna see photos of my clean socks?!?

This is going to be ONE.BORING.PROJECT.

To prove it, I'll post those pictures later on... I'm going to take photos for two weeks, in the off chance something interesting happens to me, or around me, next week...

No comments: