About Me

My photo
I'm happy, married, and looking forward to sharing my world with you! If you're interested, that is!

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Please explain this to me...

Didn't someone promise less spending? Or was I listening to someone else's campaign promises?

$819 BILLION. With a B.

Unanimously rejected by the Republicans (thank you, guys!). Passed, obviously, by the Democrats. With the possibility of increasing this spending/port bill by ANOTHER $71 BILLION when it gets to the Senate.

Supposedly too much spending, not enough tax cuts.

Well, where would he get the money to distribute if he actually cut our taxes?

I missed the number of pages: 600+? 800+?

As I've mentioned before, I don't believe in a single party system. We have multiple parties for a reason. Someone has to ride herd on the other party (regardless of which way it goes: Republican > Democrat or Democrat > Republican).

I'll be voting party line this next election, just to be sure that he doesn't have free reign.

Remember "checks and balances"?

No comments: