About Me

My photo
I'm happy, married, and looking forward to sharing my world with you! If you're interested, that is!

Monday, January 07, 2008

IT'S ANOTHER BOY!!!

My neighbor Sue just gave birth to her 5th son!!! Yes, 5 sons. This one, born Saturday morning, at 3:30am, was 8 pounds, 3 ounces. He was so small, compared to his brothers, that we were all thinking this one might be a girl... Nope, another boy! Yay for Sue and her family!

Jack and I were packing to go to the lake when A came over and said, "Mom needs you." I grabbed my jacket and went next door. She didn't know if she was in labor yet. Her water hadn't broken, but she was feeling mild contractions, between 5 and 20 minutes apart. I started to laugh, and am still laughing - she had 4 boys before that and she didn't know if she was in labor?!?! Ultimately she decided to go to the hospital, and six hours and a little bit later, Baby Boy #5 was born!

They're Orthodox so the baby won't be named 'til next week. Will update you with names and baby pictures later...

1 comment:

Miss Hope said...

Hi Stranger! Am back at home and catching up on some serious blog reading.

Just wanted to check in and let you know I dropped by to visit a minute!