About Me

My photo
I'm happy, married, and looking forward to sharing my world with you! If you're interested, that is!

Wednesday, June 04, 2014

30 Days of Lists 19

On My Wishlist... (stream of consciousness style)

Health and happiness for my family and friends... a trip to Alaska... a trip to Paris... retirement... a lottery win big enough to help everyone I want to help (see 30 Days of Lists 18)... time enough to visit the library regularly... learning Photoshop (Elements)... seeing a movie every weekend... an eternity band... getting my wedding band and engagement ring resized (I can get them on and off during the day but my hands swell terribly at night)... a 6' or 8' folding table for the lake... an Apple laptop... losing weight (definitely achievable if only I'd diet)... a love letter from my husband... a bi-weekly or weekly housekeeper (my husband is TOTALLY against this, but I feel if I were home, there'd be no need, but as long as he's making me work for a living...)... a personal chef... a cruise... a bigger library in my home... more bookshelves at the lakehouse... more time at the lakehouse... more company at the lakehouse... grandchildren (don't tell my daughter!)...absolutely impossible but I really wish my dad were here to know my husband and his grandchildren and my stepchildren and spend time with us at the lakehouse... my sister P living closer to us... my best friend C living closer to us (although his son is relocating to NYC so hopefully I'll be seeing C more than once every 10 years!)... an iPad... a DSLR... photography classes... a trip to Poland, Italy, England... a trip to Harry Potter World in Florida (and we're going this year, so this is one wish that will be coming true!)... flowers for no reason... a Lotus Esprit Turbo (yellow with a black interior)... a new winter coat... a trip to the University of Delaware to visit my alma mater... a visit from my cousin at the lakehouse...

Just off the top of my head...

No comments: