About Me

My photo
I'm happy, married, and looking forward to sharing my world with you! If you're interested, that is!

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Heart Day!!!

Happy, Happy Heart Day to my very own Valentine!

Hon, you are the BEST husband, a PHENOMENAL father, an absolutely WONDERFUL son-in-law - all in all, you're pretty much PERFECT!!!

I am so very lucky to be married to you, even on those days when you annoy me, but more importantly on those days I annoy YOU!! (I know there are more of those than there are of the other!)

Please know that I love you with all my heart, and I always will, forever and ever.

And when I sometimes forget to show you, it doesn't ever and won't ever mean I don't love you, it just means that I'm being a bit selfish that day. I promise, though, that soon enough I'm going to realize just how rotten I was and I promise I'll make it up to you!

Thanks for 10-and-1/2 years of married bliss, and 20 years of togetherness!

Love you THIS MUCH!!!!

No comments: