About Me

My photo
I'm happy, married, and looking forward to sharing my world with you! If you're interested, that is!

Friday, January 01, 2010

It's 01/01/10!

Thought I'd mess up those numbers, didn't you?!? (Confession: I did. The original post title read 'It's 01/10/10!")

Sometimes I make resolutions. Sometimes I even announce what they are. And I never manage to keep them throughout the new year.

But I'm going to try again. Here goes:

1) This year I'll try to eat better and exercise more. (An easy resolution since we just knocked down our universal and gave it to my sister-in-law, who's a personal trainer. Yes, and I'm still x# of pounds overweight and too lazy to exercise!)
2) I'll try to scrap more and make more homemade cards. (I'm off to an okay start on this one since I made a b'day card for my cousin-in-law, and a Bar Mitzvah card for our neighbor's son today, and I'm hoping to make a couple of thank you cards tomorrow or Sunday for some of great gifts I've gotten this holiday season!)
3) I will try really hard to be a better wife/mother/daughter/sister/aunt/cousin/friend/employee. (Please fill in whichever one applies to you!)
4) I will try to purge and organize my home and my life. There is too much clutter, of the "stuff" kind and the mental kind in my life and I need to just clear it all out so I can breathe.
5) This year we will make out our will. We have stuff that needs to have a home post-us and without a will there could be some trouble so we will move forward with this project this year.

And that's all I'm posting here - there are a couple of other things, some more important than what's in black and white here on my blog and a few that are quite a bit more frivolous, but I picked a few that mean something. I figure there are at least two of you out there reading this blog that will hold me accountable...

Some holiday photos were posted on Facebook - haven't downloaded them to my desktop yet so I didn't post them here yet, but I will. Soon.

No comments: