About Me

My photo
I'm happy, married, and looking forward to sharing my world with you! If you're interested, that is!

Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Tag, I'm It!!!

I've been tagged by Shazza at Shazza's Craft Connection. Here you go, Shazza!

8 Things I Look Forward To
1. Retirement
2. Lunch
3. Going home
4. My niece's wedding
5. Our 10 year anniversary cruise! (Just booked it this weekend!)
6. Reading
7. Scrapping - don't know when I'm going to get around to this again - so busy!
8. A quiet weekend at the lake

8 Things I Did Yesterday
1. Went for our weekly cake and coffee at my sister-in-law's house
2. Bought some lemonade from our little neighbor's lemonade stand
3. Cooked a couple of hamburgers on the George Forman grill
4. Bought a pair of orange striped flip flops off the Land's End website
5. Balanced my checkbook
6. Made Mrs. K's salad
7. Sorted through the clean laundry
8. Caught up on my email and blog reading

8 Things I Wish I Could Do
1. Play the piano
2. Sing well
3. Dance well
4. Swim
5. Teach
6. Take a trip each year to one of my dream destinations
7. Write well
8. Cry pretty

8 Things or Shows I've Watched Lately
1. Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
2. Footloose
3. CSI Miami
4. Star Trek, the Movie
5. Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone
6. Extreme Home Makeover
7. America's Funniest Home Videos (I could watch this every day!)
8. Without a Trace

Now I'm supposed to tag 8 other bloggers; I can't do this - my friendly bloggers are all so busy these days, what with summer vacation almost in full swing, impending moves and job changes rapidly approaching, a combination of all of the above... How about if you want to participate, just leave me a message that you've made your list of 8s on your blog and I'll come and visit!

No comments: